View Single Post
Old 13-11-2012, 12:15
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
I'm sorry that you did not receive the order as yet. I request you to wait for 3 more business days for the order to be delivered. If you do not receive the order in the next 3 business days, please get back to us with the confirmation whether you would like to receive a replacement or a refund for the order.

personally, tomorrow marks 3 business days, and as their is no sign of it landing today i am pretty much resigned to missing out - if they are to issue a replacement and post it the same comical way i do not see the point. i guess refund and order the 2CD, 1DVD set from a proper company.

i post this, however, for those of you who want to go for the super deluxe 3CD, 1 DVD set. if they can offer a replacement on a sold out, limited edition set then obviously they are pressing or re-pressing if you will. please don't go paying stupid e-bay prices; just check in on that site and see when they become available to buy again.
I'm really sorry for you! Mind you, I live in the UK and the imbeciles at MyPlay managed to lose my boxset as well. What kind of company sends an item like that untracked und using two delivers from one location in the UK to another? (TNT to Royal Mail, honestly...) And then they expected me to contact TNT to try and track down an untracked item. They (TNT) have never received anything in my name. I've informed MyPlay of this yesterday evening and am awaiting their reply (not holding my breath, obviously). They'd better HAVE a replacement for me!
End of rant/moan (for now!).

Livet är kort, för kort för att slösas bort
Lämna hatet åt gamanar