Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 30-10-2010, 23:36
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindseyn View Post
but then he'd have to constantly have his arms covered etc, as his tattoos/scars would be easily recognisable, I dunno...
In a busy place or a secluded place, Hell even most western World places wouldn't notice it that much after this time period. If he wanted to get away I think he'd be smart enough to cover up though, that'd match him changing his fashion style too.

To be fair I think Richey jumped, just for my own morbid dark humour and funny mental images I have when I rarely think of the topic.

I'm the best in the World, if not the entire Universe.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:36
Hold me she said, Love me to Death

He could get them removed or tattooed over I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermintrude the Cow View Post
I read that as "can change it" and had an image of you doing pelvic floor exercises like a mentalist, screaming "I will be a virgin again" whilst clutching a Care Bear and a picture of Richey...
Quote:
Originally Posted by proevpete View Post
I, for one, am slightly turned on by your obsession with penis size as you are indeed the hottest chick on here.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:37

So does anyone GENUINELY believe he's still out there and didn't enitially jump?
Quote:
I read that as "can change it" and had an image of you doing pelvic floor exercises like a mentalist, screaming "I will be a virgin again" whilst clutching a Care Bear and a picture of Richey...
Quote:
I, for one, am slightly turned on by your obsession with penis size as you are indeed the hottest chick on here.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:40
Builder of routine

Oh I think he's out there, he didn't seem the suicidal type and they'd have found something. As long as he's happy and still thinks it was the right thing then I don't care, he's a dick if he is alive though. but a beautiful one.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:43
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennanire View Post
So does anyone GENUINELY believe he's still out there and didn't enitially jump?
You want this thread for that I think:

http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/for...ad.php?t=37867
Old 30-10-2010, 23:44

I'm indifferent, because I'm really not sure, reccently due to circumstances I;ve experienced..I've more leant to believe he jumped because he was very very bitterly depressed, and there are people out there who are not depressed or "mildly" depressed who have it in them to commit suicide, y'know?
But then I do think...it al doesn't add up..and it was a good point Dean V (I think it was Dean V who said it) that as he was clean shaven etc it would be easy to become irrecognizably...so....

do you think he ever COULD return? (Say if her were out there)
Quote:
Quote:
Old 30-10-2010, 23:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature's Discontent View Post
You want this thread for that I think:

http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/for...ad.php?t=37867
Oops sorry.
Thank you!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 30-10-2010, 23:48
Builder of routine

Quote:
I'm indifferent, because I'm really not sure, reccently due to circumstances I;ve experienced..I've more leant to believe he jumped because he was very very bitterly depressed, and there are people out there who are not depressed or "mildly" depressed who have it in them to commit suicide, y'know?
But then I do think...it al doesn't add up..and it was a good point Dean V (I think it was Dean V who said it) that as he was clean shaven etc it would be easy to become irrecognizably...so....

do you think he ever COULD return? (Say if her were out there)
Yes but there comes a point in depression where you're too depressed to commit suicide, I think he was at that point and I don't think he'd have the balls, it seems out of character, I can't say completely as obviously I didn't actually know him but that's what I think. Also purely practically, bodies have washed up, why not his?
Old 30-10-2010, 23:48
Winterlover

Quote:
Oops sorry.
Thank you!
No, no need to apologise, I just think it's slightly tiresome how a lot of Richey-themed threads all just descend into debating what actually happened etc. But I'm not annoyed at all or anything, 'tis fine
Old 30-10-2010, 23:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature's Discontent View Post
No, no need to apologise, I just think it's slightly tiresome how a lot of Richey-themed threads all just descend into debating what actually happened etc. But I'm not annoyed at all or anything, 'tis fine
I know what you mean.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 30-10-2010, 23:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by franny View Post
Yes but there comes a point in depression where you're too depressed to commit suicide, I think he was at that point and I don't think he'd have the balls, it seems out of character, I can't say completely as obviously I didn't actually know him but that's what I think. Also purely practically, bodies have washed up, why not his?
I want to reply...butI'm gonna have to go to the other thread!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 30-10-2010, 23:54
Builder of routine

Quote:
I want to reply...butI'm gonna have to go to the other thread!
Tish, so much hassle, see you there.

Edit: I'm not stalking you, honest, but your average post count has gone up by 1 this evening, this amuses me.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:58
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
I always thought he was still alive, unless he's met with some kind of accident since. The world's a big place and we didn't know everything about him.
Old 30-10-2010, 23:59

Right, Posted there so you know I'm there! Cause I'm cool like that!

...*backs away*....you are a stalker!!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 31-10-2010, 00:01
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franny View Post
but your average post count has gone up by 1 this evening, this amuses me.
Wow, I've never seen such statistics before. It cannot be..!