Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 01-05-2010, 09:17
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
You're welcome, I've got tons of stuff in print from this, but it's all in the loft
haha me too, last year I got a huge box from my friend with loads of prints and so far I've read like 1/5 of it.

I've always thought and been said that it was more anti-American thing than pro-Cuban. and surely cool holiday in the middle of winter how long did they stay there?
Old 01-05-2010, 18:43
Bored of being bored

slightly OT but...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_559081.html

so if Castro gets a twitter account, there's still hope for the Wire!
Old 01-05-2010, 20:03
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatPretender View Post
It actually made me laugh to read that some of you honestly believe Castro just showed up out of the blue. A man with an entourage and security force that would make even your own PM blush, doesn't just "show up" somewhere publically without "calling ahead". It's called logistics. Even if the Manics didn't know he would be there (which I highly doubt was the case), someone in their own posse surely knew about it.
It was Martin Hall who arranged the gig so maybe he got someone to contact Castro or something. I dunno. You wouldn't get our PM turning up at a rock concert, pre-arranged or otherwise I wouldn't imagine! You've ruined my childish wishful thinking that he just turned up to find out what all the fuss was about now!
"Former glam-punk rocker James Dean Bradfield now looks like your friendly, slightly rumpled Welsh uncle who always brings you chocolate when he visits. That's not a bad thing." - Allister Thompson aka The Gateless Gate (Canadian musician)
Old 02-06-2010, 00:30
I am purity, they call me perverted

I love it. It is brilliant Castro and Sean?! Yes please! Sean would win in a fight, with his giant gun collection...