Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Old 04-10-2010, 21:39
An imitation of dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatex View Post
I need to buy their "Heron Addict" (with a picture of a Heron) T-Shirt. And a British TEA Power mug
Yeah, I did laugh when I saw that.
Old 04-10-2010, 21:39
Bored of being bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gutless Wonder View Post
Still can't decide what to do. Just BSP tee. Just MSP tee. BSP tee at the start, nip to loos and change into MSP tee. MSP tee at the start, nip to loos to change into BSP tee. Decisions, decisions! Or just go in a plain t-shirt!
MSP tee with BSP tee on top. When BSP are leaving the stage, throw the BSP tee at them.
"A man who had read all the books published today would have had to have read all Dan Brown's novels, two volumes of Chris Moyles autobiography, The World According To Clarkson by Jeremy Clarkson, The World According To Clarkson 2 by Jeremy Clarkson, The World According To Clarkson 3 by Jeremy Clarkson... His mind would be awash with bad metaphors, unsustainable reactionary opinion, and one long anecdote about the time Comedy Dave put pound coins in the urinal.

In short, the man who had read everything published today, would be more stupid than a man who had read nothing."

- Stewart Lee
Old 05-10-2010, 00:29
Bored of being bored

i've been wondering this for years.
oasis on the other hand, has pretty much EVERYTHING up on their shop, and with great clearout prices (unfortunately the last of shirts were crap so i didnt buy any even at 5 pounds a piece)

speaking of amazon UK though, i just bought the red lipstick shirt with the cover and the quote on the back. looked good. and only 3.99
Old 05-10-2010, 06:45
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieslowski View Post
MSP tee with BSP tee on top. When BSP are leaving the stage, throw the BSP tee at them.

No way! Cost me £8.99! Considering wearing two tees. Would have to be my YLAINE MSP tee. Couldn't wear two heavy cotton tees together, I'd melt!
"Former glam-punk rocker James Dean Bradfield now looks like your friendly, slightly rumpled Welsh uncle who always brings you chocolate when he visits. That's not a bad thing." - Allister Thompson aka The Gateless Gate (Canadian musician)
Old 05-10-2010, 17:53
Builder of routine

the cover of the its not war single would've made a great pic for one of the bags
Old 05-10-2010, 20:15
Bored out of my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
the cover of the its not war single would've made a great pic for one of the bags
Yeah, it sure would.
"Former glam-punk rocker James Dean Bradfield now looks like your friendly, slightly rumpled Welsh uncle who always brings you chocolate when he visits. That's not a bad thing." - Allister Thompson aka The Gateless Gate (Canadian musician)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:59
Bored of being bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDelayed.com View Post
[s]i've been wondering this for years.
oasis on the other hand, has pretty much EVERYTHING up on their shop, and with great clearout prices (unfortunately the last of shirts were crap so i didnt buy any even at 5 pounds a piece)

speaking of amazon UK though, i just bought the red lipstick shirt with the cover and the quote on the back. looked good. and only 3.99 [/s]
SCRATCH that.
order cancelled, fuck nows for what reason :/