Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Manic Street Preachers Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2009, 22:16
I am purity, they call me perverted

B-sides collection - is it really complete?

EDIT:
4 years lates I decide to re-upload the complete b-sides list. I don't consider live version, acoustic versions and remixes (but I do consider alternate versions, like Tennesee (I Get Low) and the two Heavenly songs later re-recorded.
The songs are divided into eras. In order to create a companion cd for every album, I merged the Know Your Enemy and Forever Delayed eras (though I know they sound quite different) and I did the same for the Postcards From A Young Man and National Treasures eras.

I put Suicide Is Painless in the GATS era...just because the GT B-sides cd has 22 tracks and it's almost full, and the GATS one just 10.
I put Bright Eyes in the THB era because, although it was released in the EMG era, it was recorded during the Astoria concerts in 1994.
I put The Masses Against The Classes (and its b-sides) in the TIMTTMY era because...because that song (and Rock and Roll music) was played at the Millennium concert, that's a typical TIMTTMY concerto (no KYE stuff in it).

All the songs in each eras are sorted in chronological order.

Now...I'm gonna post the screenshots of all the playlist.

Thank you!

Last edited by gabo86; 14-07-2014 at 11:03.