Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum

Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Live Forum (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   12/06/2022 - Peterborough Embankment (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63376)

MSPKYE 26-01-2022 20:53

12/06/2022 - Peterborough Embankment

qster 04-02-2022 00:48

Got my tickets as I live here. Anyone else going?

someone, somewhere, soon 05-02-2022 12:53

I’m in, work in Peterborough so heading up from Cambs for an extra day that week won’t be a problem!

Was tempted to treat ourselves to some of these additional “experience” costs - the VIP or green room upgrade things - but from what I see it looks like you actually end up further away from the stage, for twice the price… no thanks!

qster 06-02-2022 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone, somewhere, soon (Post 2692480)
I’m in, work in Peterborough so heading up from Cambs for an extra day that week won’t be a problem!

Was tempted to treat ourselves to some of these additional “experience” costs - the VIP or green room upgrade things - but from what I see it looks like you actually end up further away from the stage, for twice the price… no thanks!

Yes they were quite pricey too. Not really worth the bother. It’s not as tho the toilets are going to get that bad as it’s a single event.

WILKA 13-04-2022 10:53

Sea Power supporting is good news.

Tickets must be selling like hot cakes as you can get them on Groupon :lol: for 10% off https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/gl-m...n-peterborough

WILKA 08-06-2022 20:16

Code POSHST40 (thanks to Facebook post) will get you 40% off at Seetickets if you haven’t got a ticket yet and plan on going.

Lee 10-06-2022 16:04

Postponed as JDB has caught Covid.

Hope he’s ok and gutted for those who were looking forward to it.

Marconi Delorian 10-06-2022 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 2693378)
Postponed as JDB has caught Covid.

Hope he’s ok and gutted for those who were looking forward to it.

While I'm sad for those who were looking forward to it, I'm also hopeful that I might be able to make a rescheduled date (especially if they can get a Saturday night instead!) - Ended up with stuff on this weekend and wouldn't have made it.

Lee 10-06-2022 18:10

Yeah a fair point. A Saturday night rescheduled date is a game changer

Abstract Unknown Girl 10-06-2022 18:31

Oh dear poor James, I hope he’s ok and feels better soon.

And agreed a Saturday night rescheduled date would be much better. On a selfish note, I wasn’t looking forward to getting home very late Sunday night and working early the next morning!

hummingbird 10-06-2022 18:40

Get well soon Jimbo

LA ex 10-06-2022 20:56

Asides from it being a Sunday there seem to be a huge number of artists doing stadium/large venue tours right now. All that competition along with the cost of living crisis means people are going to be rather selective about what they go to.

someone, somewhere, soon 11-06-2022 10:45

Personally I'm not holding out much hope of this getting rescheduled - I'm not from the city, I just work here, so I'm not super familiar with the place, but I get the feeling this was a one-off, city funded 'party in the park' type weekend, so the stage, facilities and everything else would be set up for this weekend only, and unless something similar is on the cards later in the year, would be a logistical nightmare to bring back for a one off compensation gig.

Not sure there's any set venue nearby that would handle the capacity of tickets sold, if they were to come back to the city for a re-arranged date? A few theatres, or the East of England Arena maybe if ticket sales were high enough?

michael 03-07-2022 06:59

Have I missed an update on a new date or refund? The email said:

'During the next 7 days the band will be able to advise of the rescheduled date and we will contact all customers again at this point.'

This is coming up to a month ago now...

*Found That Soul* 03-07-2022 09:54

I’ve had mine refunded but had to request it, doesn’t seem like a date is in the offering.