View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 13:03
Bored out of my mind

Here's last night's setlist (thanks to Gina for the photo), although James played From Despair to Where acoustic instead of Postcards...definitely prefer the choice we got in the end!

Agree that last night was definitely the most subdued of all the gigs so far (at least of the ones I've done anyway), both crowd and band. Well, apart from the crazy (and very annoying) lady behind us who asked if she could go in front of me to grab James' hand during Tolerate Funnily enough, my answer was no.

I was kind of expecting a Monday night crowd in York to be mellow, though (aforementioned crazy lady being the exception obviously). I seem to remember their Truth gig at the Barbican being like that, but James said that they enjoyed it so much last time, they wanted to come back again. York is a beautiful city to be fair and I do like the Barbican as a venue; it's sort of like a mini Leeds Arena. Although slightly baffled that no one wanted to check our covid passes, but there we are.

As much as I'd have loved to have done Barrowlands, I'm glad I've got a couple of days off before Leeds. My feet and legs need some serious recovery time