View Single Post
Old 23-11-2019, 00:37
Bored out of my mind

No idea what the pre-sale allocation was, but there were actually two separate allocations on Wednesday; one through Ticketmaster for those who pre-ordered the album (although no purchase was necessary and you could just sign up to their mailing list to receive a code) and one through GigsandTours for historic fan club members (I say historic, as the fan club doesn't exist anymore, but they still do pre-sales for anyone who was a member). Plus there was an O2 priority pre-sale on Thursday for some venues. As far as I know the pre-sales on Wednesday pretty much sold out, not sure about the O2 one though as I didn't use it.

We got what we wanted on Wednesday, but I did keep an eye on things this morning and they all sold pretty fast. Extra dates in London and Dublin were added, but obviously that doesn't help anyone wanting to see the Manics. Of course there are loads on the secondary sites for stupid money and don't even get me started on Ticketmaster's 'platinum' tickets, which change value depending on demand

I would say keep an eye on Twickets though, especially nearer the time if nothing turns up before then. GigsandTours now officially let you re-sell their tickets through Twickets, so some are bound to pop up on there.

Last edited by Abstract Unknown Girl; 23-11-2019 at 00:41.