View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 01:18
Builder of routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstract Unknown Girl View Post
It was enough to just show my phone with the O2 logo in Newcastle but Manchester insisted we all downloaded the O2 Priority app, where you had to activate your Priority access. It came up with a screen with a 4 hour countdown in which you had to use it. But when the doors opened, they never even checked it...I suspect because the staff were too overwhelmed with the covid pass checks, scanning of tickets and bag checks. So it was all totally pointless!

As for transferring tickets in the Ticketmaster app, that's just if you need to transfer the ticket to someone else so it'll appear on their Ticketmaster account rather than your own. It sends an invitation to the selected recipient, they accept it and it moves from your account to theirs. But for whatever reason, that option isn't available for York even though I did it for Newcastle and Manchester.

I wish we could just print our own paper tickets out; I'd rather spend extra money on printer ink than stress over my phone dying or the app crashing.
Oh god wot an absolute pain in the arse insisting u download the app ...I'm going to Bournemouth so more 02 bollix - the Ticketmaster app just won't work on my phone at all anymore ...I'll see if deleting it and reinstalling will fix it ..if not I'm at the mercy of the website. Thank God I have a paper ticket for Brighton