Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum  

Go Back   Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum > Manic Street Preachers > Live Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 28-09-2021, 18:09
Marwood's Avatar
Marwood Marwood is offline
Knowlede Is Power
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: County Durham
Age: 41
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
Shit isn't it? Got to hotel in Cardiff and she couldn't find my booking ...normally I would've handed over a print out ...paperless ?? Fuck off DROWN ME IN PAPER !!
__________________
Ready For Drowning
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 29-09-2021, 09:44
Calling14's Avatar
Calling14 Calling14 is offline
Freed from the century
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Wales
Posts: 505
Unhappy

Have to agree with you guys, bring back paper tickets,with hotels, train as well.

So stressful now had the admission to event details.

Well Wales NHS covid pass took me 2 hrs to do as the video ( yes we have to do a video) wasn't linked to mic on my phone. When I eventually got it approved and trying to download it conductor on train wanted to see my train tickets, had to beg for getting them checked another time.

Now taken a pic of it, as 3 different NHS app's bet it wont work off the photo.

If I get in to this gig will be a miracle, also stupid Wales covid pass says on it

Only valid in England. Welsh govt needs to get that sorted!!!!!!!!!!! As I can't see any gigs here without it from 11th October.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 29-09-2021, 10:16
Calling14's Avatar
Calling14 Calling14 is offline
Freed from the century
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Wales
Posts: 505
Oops read the pass wrong it says Valid in England just hope it works in Wales as well lol
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 29-09-2021, 12:25
Abstract Unknown Girl's Avatar
Abstract Unknown Girl Abstract Unknown Girl is offline
Bored out of my mind
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Beyond the sky, on the other side of the rain
Age: 36
Posts: 40,395
My ‘tickets’ for this have now appeared on the Ticketmaster app…I checked earlier this morning and they weren’t there so they must have popped up in the last couple of hours.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 29-09-2021, 14:01
Marwood's Avatar
Marwood Marwood is offline
Knowlede Is Power
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: County Durham
Age: 41
Posts: 1,385
Same here. Phew!
__________________
Ready For Drowning
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 29-09-2021, 18:58
hummingbird's Avatar
hummingbird hummingbird is offline
Builder of routine
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: in a quiet corner
Posts: 19,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calling14 View Post
Have to agree with you guys, bring back paper tickets,with hotels, train as well.

So stressful now had the admission to event details.

Well Wales NHS covid pass took me 2 hrs to do as the video ( yes we have to do a video) wasn't linked to mic on my phone. When I eventually got it approved and trying to download it conductor on train wanted to see my train tickets, had to beg for getting them checked another time.

Now taken a pic of it, as 3 different NHS app's bet it wont work off the photo.

If I get in to this gig will be a miracle, also stupid Wales covid pass says on it

Only valid in England. Welsh govt needs to get that sorted!!!!!!!!!!! As I can't see any gigs here without it from 11th October.
Photo?? Oh god I didn't need to do that ...door person just read what it said when I showed her in Cardiff. I'll need a photo for international travel but not domestic. Saying that for this one just going to show the letter. Can only deal with one useless app at a time
__________________
IS IT MANICS O'CLOCK YET?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 29-09-2021, 20:01
Manic Steve Preacher's Avatar
Manic Steve Preacher Manic Steve Preacher is offline
I am purity, they call me perverted
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Posts: 388
I am coming to Manchester for this one!! It’s been too long since the RIF tour. Looking forward to seeing them somewhere more intimate again! If anyone gets the stage times could they post on here? I’m cutting it fine getting childcare sorted and legging it across to Manchester so may not get to see the support act. Looking forward to this big time! ��
__________________
Manic Steve Preacher
Last.fm Profile
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-10-2021, 09:41
Calling14's Avatar
Calling14 Calling14 is offline
Freed from the century
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Wales
Posts: 505
Talking

Well now had tickets on my phone so ticketmaster voided collect at box office ones. I never had anxiety until this gig.

Can't wait to get in and chill out with a drink.

See you guys there, hopefully somewhere near the front. Not sure what time getting there with weather forecast not great. Will try and get there handy, just one of my friends is playing an early doors gig in Northern Qtr might see 5 mins of that if I can.

Looking forward to staying in following weekend without stress
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-10-2021, 15:16
relic's Avatar
relic relic is offline
Under neon loneliness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: In a little room in my head.
Age: 58
Posts: 39,268
The last time I missed a Manchester gig was because I had the flu.

Enjoy yourselves everyone
__________________
Fight for the Future, a story of a covers band that just happen to be werewolves. https://amzn.to/3toU32a
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-10-2021, 18:31
meanestgreenmeme's Avatar
meanestgreenmeme meanestgreenmeme is offline
I am purity, they call me perverted
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: stockport
Posts: 278
I took a few years off and haven’t seen them since RTF at the Ritz which was one of my all time favourites since 90’s. Faster tshirt is washed and a hip flask full of spiced rum ready. See you there….
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-10-2021, 20:32
hummingbird's Avatar
hummingbird hummingbird is offline
Builder of routine
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: in a quiet corner
Posts: 19,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanestgreenmeme View Post
I took a few years off and haven’t seen them since RTF at the Ritz which was one of my all time favourites since 90’s. Faster tshirt is washed and a hip flask full of spiced rum ready. See you there….
That was the sweatiest gig ever. Only time I ever had to go to the bar for water. Brilliant tho .
__________________
IS IT MANICS O'CLOCK YET?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-10-2021, 20:56
meanestgreenmeme's Avatar
meanestgreenmeme meanestgreenmeme is offline
I am purity, they call me perverted
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: stockport
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
That was the sweatiest gig ever. Only time I ever had to go to the bar for water. Brilliant tho .
Ha. Me too. This time however i shall be a true old man and not be at the front. Instead I shall stand at the back and become one of those people in my youth who thought shouldn’t bother going to gigs. i shall however be very proud to be there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-10-2021, 21:06
hummingbird's Avatar
hummingbird hummingbird is offline
Builder of routine
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: in a quiet corner
Posts: 19,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanestgreenmeme View Post
Ha. Me too. This time however i shall be a true old man and not be at the front. Instead I shall stand at the back and become one of those people in my youth who thought shouldn’t bother going to gigs. i shall however be very proud to be there.
Ha! don't blame you but I'm short so will venture as far to the front as I can get arriving at doors
__________________
IS IT MANICS O'CLOCK YET?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-10-2021, 10:24
LA ex's Avatar
LA ex LA ex is offline
Knowlede Is Power
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,234
Looking forward to tonight... last time I saw the Manics at the Apollo they gave live premieres to Autumn Song and I'm Just a Patsy. Who knows what treats they've got in store for us tonight!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-10-2021, 10:59
Lee Lee is offline
Knowlede Is Power
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Surrey
Age: 37
Posts: 1,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA ex View Post
Looking forward to tonight... last time I saw the Manics at the Apollo they gave live premieres to Autumn Song and I'm Just a Patsy. Who knows what treats they've got in store for us tonight!
That was a brilliant gig. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.